NSW reaches 80% full vaccination
NSW has hit the 80% (aged 16 and over) double-dose vaccination target. From Monday 18 October 2021 eased restrictions will allow those who are fully vaccinated to have:
- participate in community sport. – It’s Back!!
All indoor premises will operate at 1 person per 4sqm.
People aged 12 - 16 years, who are not fully vaccinated (AT THIS POINT IN TIME) will be permitted to attend their chosen sport/Activity
With the re-start of Community Sport (please check with your local Association as to their own start-up date). Note; for most clubs this will be from 25th October.
All other regulations regarding attendance will stay mostly the same for ‘Indoor Sporting Facilities’.
Sign in and Proof of Double vaccination
Sign in using the QR Codes provided for your sport / activity you’re attending.
Proof of Double vaccination required for all those aged 16 years and older. If you’re are not double vaccinated – NO ENTRY.
People 12 - 16 years (as mentioned above) who aren’t fully vaccinated can participate in their chosen sport at this point time. (Children under 12 years Not Applicable)
Masks must be worn in indoor areas (except for children under 12 years)
Fully vaccinated persons in office buildings are not required to wear masks, except in a part of a building that is a retail premises, hospitality or an indoor recreation facility.
Major recreation facilities
are restricted to:
- 1 person per 4 square metres.
- Gym and Dance classes are restricted to 20 persons per class.
Café - hospitality
Are restricted to 20 persons in the common area of the stadium. (Note; ‘The Game Over Café’ will only be serving take away until 30th November (there will NO chairs and tables at this point in time).
Premises CLOSED to unvaccinated adults
The occupier of certain premises must take reasonable steps to ensure that:
- An unvaccinated adult (16years and older) is not permitted on the premises, or
Penalties for breaching a Public Health Order
It is an offence to not comply with a Public Health Order and penalties can apply:
- $10,000 for corporations and $2000 for individuals for a breach of clause 5.8 of the Public Health (COVID-19 Additional Restrictions for Delta Outbreak) Order (No 2) 2021 - permitting a person whose place of residence is in a declared area to enter or remain on the construction site unless the occupier is satisfied that the person has complied with specified vaccination obligations (or has a medical contraindication) and carries evidence of their vaccination status.